Why Straighten Your Teeth
Teeth play a vital role in developing our personality. We always remain cautious about our looks while speaking with someone. If we have crooked teeth or gaps between teeth, that affects our confidence. We start feeling bad about our possible expressions with such dental disorders. Similarly, misaligned teeth are also a dental disorder that not only cosmetically affects our looks and personality, but can cause mental and general health issues also. For Burbank Straighten Teeth service, connect with our expert Dr. Sahakyan.
Now coming to misaligned teeth, you should fix them or straighten the teeth timely if it troubles you badly. There are a couple of known issues like crossbite and overbite.
What Is a Crossbite?
Crossbite is a form of dental malocclusion where the upper teeth fit behind the lower layer of teeth when we do not feel the urge to open our mouths. Crossbite affects teeth alignment and creates absurd gaps between teeth. This is painful. Besides, it causes tooth decay. Similarly, Overbite also affects dental alignment.
What Is an Overbite?
Like crossbite, overbite is also a dental disorder where the upper layer of teeth fits away from the lower teeth panel. This causes a big gap between both layers of teeth. This issue is very common. A few bad habits cause such issues. Biting our nails, chewing hard elements like pen or pencil out of tension or thoughts, etc. can be the reasons for this dental malocclusion. If not fixed, or if we ignore visiting a dentist for straightening misaligned teeth can cause severe orthodontic health issues.
What Is a Dental Brace?
Dental braces are a type of teeth restoration tool used to straighten teeth and fix teeth gaps. Braces can be metal dental braces, ceramic, and lingual braces. Traditional braces are made of brackets, metal wires, and elastics. Lingual and ceramic braces are noticeable as they fit behind the teeth.
Like dental braces another popular and modern teeth restoration tool is Invisalign.
What Is an Invisalign?
Invisalign are sturdy yet light and fully transparent dental prosthesis to straighten our teeth. These are popular among adults as they are not visible when we fit them in our teeth.
Now, both tools are popular and are tested the success. But, to avail of the treatment, you must consult a dentist first.
Why Straighten Your Teeth?
- One can face speech disorder issues that can be depressing at times. This happens due to the gap between the top and bottom layers of teeth.
- One may have problems with chewing food properly. Again, the gap between the two layers of teeth is responsible for this. This can create a digestion problem.
- Misaligned teeth can have damaged portions or tiny gaps. One may not clean that area properly. This attracts bacteria and causes teeth decay.
- Misaligned teeth can get hurt easily as they are not firmly supported by the jaw bones.
- One can accidentally bite his/her tongue or lips with crooked teeth. This can be painful.
- Last but not the least, the look of a person also gets affected. Hence, the person can feel low mentally and loses self-confidence.
These are good enough reasons that indicate us to straighten our misaligned teeth.
Now, there can be several ways to fix it. Invisalign and dental braces are the most popular tools for fixing misaligned teeth. Let us proceed further knowing what Invisalign and dental braces are.
For further enquiry visit our website mydentistburbank.com.
Also, if you need a dentist Burbank, give us a call at 8185782332 to consult our orthodontic expert Dr. Sahakyan for your dental treatment.