How Do I Get My Yellow Teeth White Again?
Having yellow teeth is a big issue. Most importantly, it hampers your self-confidence like nothing else. It is very subtle and happens gradually over time. Your teeth can become darker with your age. This is because when the outer enamel wears off, the yellow tint becomes more visible. Let us try to understand a few remedies for yellow to you, you can use to overcome this mess.
Remedies Suggested for Burbank Yellow Teeth
- The first one would be about brushing your teeth. This will be the first step for a corrective way to move ahead. You should brush after every meal or after every drink, you consume. Go to all the teeth and cracks. Brush inside the gums, outside the gums, and on all the surfaces of your teeth. You can also use an electric toothbrush, as it is more effective in removing stains. This might be a very generic and basic hygienic practice. However, everyone must follow up daily so that they can have white teeth.
- The second one would be using baking soda. Make a paste with baking soda and apply it. It removes plaque and other bacteria that are prevalent in your mouth. You can mix 1 tablespoon of baking soda with 2 tablespoons of hydrogen peroxide and make a paste out of it. After this, rinse your mouth. A number of instances show that hydrogen peroxide and baking soda tend to whiten your teeth.
- You can also go for coconut oil pulling as it helps to remove all the bacteria from your mouth. You should shop for organic oil, which you can also purchase online, and it does not contain any harmful ingredients. Put 1-2 teaspoons of coconut oil in your mouth for a few minutes and swish it. Do not consume it because it contains toxins from your mouth. After this, spit it into the washbasin and bring your mouth with water. There are many merits of coconut oil pulling and it genuinely helps to whiten your teeth.
- You can also use apple cider vinegar in a very small amount by mixing it with water. Use the same process as oil pulling and swish it in your mouth for a while. After days, rinse your mouth properly. Use it with caution after reading a lot about it.
- You can also use oranges, and banana peels. It has been found that banana peels are very beneficial for your teeth. If you rub them on your teeth, your teeth will be lighter for sure. Make sure that you drink water after it and also brush them.
- You can also use activated charcoal to remove pain from your teeth. It is believed that charcoal is very good for removing stains because it is highly absorbent. There are various kinds of toothpaste in the market, which claim to have charcoal and claim that they whiten your teeth.
- It is said that if you eat fruits and vegetables with higher water content, it will keep your teeth healthy. This is also one way you can use to remove all the bacteria from your yellow teeth. You can also chew crunchy vegetables as it increases saliva production.
We are one of the best dentists in Burbank in town. Burbank’s yellow teeth are a matter of concern for many. It is a very sensitive issue for many people and people are afraid to talk about it. Amidst all this, we promise you the best care and health. Call Dr. Sahakyan at 818-578-2332 to book an appointment. You can also visit the clinic for consultation. We will be happy to help you!